Here’s what’s up for grabs:
-A Aladdin Travel Tea Mug (your choice of color):
-A $20 Wholefoods Market giftcard(or other grocery store)
-A Bobble Filtered Water Bottle (your choice of color)
- MBF ME!!!
- Likes don’t count
- I’ll choice winner randomly
- Contest ends June 6 (6/6)
- Must reach at least 100 notes
I pay for shipping in the (continental) US!Good luck!
conquer-d-deactivated20130320 said: Hey, I was wondering if you ever have tendencies/urges to binge? Or eat even when you are not hungry? What do you do to curve these tendencies?
as far as “binging” goes, everyone has their own definition. i’ve never really had a full on binge, ex. 3000+ calories all at once, but i do have times where i will have lots of snacky, desserty foods. it can be hard to not eat out of boredom, or have an instant craving that you feel like you GOTTA HAVE OR YOU’LL DIE (insert dramatic face). i find the best thing to do is try to find out if you’re really hungry, or just bored. if the answer is the latter, i try to do something productive, make some tea, take a bubble bath, get out of the kitchen! hope this helps :)
Anonymous said: this-girl-has-got-some-strength-and-balance is a great photo. I'd like to be able to use it in presentations that I do (about future of education and stuff of that sort). Wondering what the copyright restrictions are ...
go ahead and use it!
Question with 1 note
bl-ith-e-deactivated20120717 said: I'm aware you aren't 100 percent vegan but are you 100 percent vegetarian?
Yes! i have been for years. and i never plan on going back to a meat-eating diet. my only plans to change in the future are working towards being 100 percent vegan!
Anonymous said: Why do you reblog recipes that aren't vegan? Did you recently become vegan, or is there another reason?
i know that a lot of my followers aren’t necessarily vegan, that they are just wanting to eat healthier, so i reblog recipes that i think look good. i haven’t always been a vegan, and even now i am not 100% vegan, i’ll admit, there are times when i will have yogurt when other things aren’t available, and i’m okay with that. although a vegan lifestyle is something i would love to achieve 100%, it’s not always perfectly possible. hope this answers your question!
The Awesome Dobetternow 1500 Giveaway! [The Real Deal]
* Please read through all the directions!
When: Giveaway ends 11:59pm March 15, 2012.
What: Lots of awesome things, including…
For positive thoughts:
- A spot on dobetternow devoted to you for a whole week!
For healthy student lifestyle:
- MUJI checklist and spiral bound notebook
- KIND bars (Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio, Almond & Apricot, Fruits & Nuts)
- CLIF bars (Chocolate Peanut Crunch, Carrot Cake, Cool Mint Chocolate)
- Lindt 20% Cocoa Smooth Dark Chocolate
For pursuit of happiness:
- Asian tea sampler (see the tea drawer tour!)
How: You can enter the giveaway in several ways…
- Reblog this post
- AND/OR Like Dobetternow on Facebook and post your favorite foreign word (and its translation) as a comment.
- AND/OR Follow me on Twitter and tweet me your favorite color. Also tag it with #dobetternow1500!
You have a maximum of three chances to enter the giveaway!
THE ONE (1) WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BY RANDOM.ORG and has three days to contact me before I choose another winner. :)
Please message me if you have any questions!
- I will ship anywhere.
- The edge of my computer is not included in the giveaway.
- (You wouldn’t want it, anyways.)
I’m a college student. Please don’t judge my awesome giveaway on the lack of things that cost a lot of money! But I must say that I’ve been quite creative *brushes off shoulder*
Urdhva Dhanurasana on Mt. Pilatus
Page 1 of 9